Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: MAIL HAUL!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep!

    hey, any word on that other fig we were talking aboot?

  2. #12
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I got an email from FedEx yesterday. My order is scheduled for delivery on the 30th. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

    If you need any extra stands, let me know. Since it doesn't really change the shipping cost any, I bought a couple of bags of 'em.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I could use a bag, I guess.
    or whatever you are willing to part with.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats PP..

  5. #15
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    A bag won't be a problem. I am pretty well stocked. They work great for DC Direct and Neca too.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool!

    yeah, they're great for all kinds of figures.
    can even use 'em for GI Joes...although it's a bit of overkill.
    at least, I assume you could, since I've used Joe stands for McF figs before.

    what I'm gonna do is get ya my buddy's address, and you can just ship it to him, and I'll split the stands with him.

    I'm not gonna tell him it's coming, either. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    I'll throw an extra in to make it an even 16 then. Don't want you fightin' over the last one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA!
    cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •